Friday, 25 November 2011

like a dream

<3

"Hope that everything is a dream, that everything is a lie.

Saying I’m sorry, saying be well, don’t say anymore.

I already know you’re not going to comeback.

Even though I know but I’ll still wait for you.

Like a dream I have met you, like a dream we loved.

Our love was as happy as a dream.

Like a dream you have appeared, like a dream you have left.

Comeback to me again, since I’ll be waiting here for you.

My throat keeps clogging so I couldn’t say anything.

Because your two eyes didn’t look at me but looked away from me.

I can’t yet I can’t let you go.

Even now I’m crying because of you.

None of this happened, this is all a dream, that is what I wanted to believe.

I miss you, I love you, I want to tell my heart to you.

Like a dream I have met you, like a dream we loved.

Our love was as happy as a dream.

Like a dream you have appeared, like a dream you have left.

Comeback to me again, since I’ll be waiting here for you.. "

sweet kan? haha. memang hebat giler ah kalau ni hasil nukilan otak aku. kahkahkah.
ni maksud lagu latest yang aku suka. tajuk Like A Dream. sung by girl grup Korea baru nama A Pink. bile tengok tengok balik maksud die. macam kisah aku lah pulak. *cough cough* :P

k lah, baibai. 

p/s : btw, aku tengah boring! *sigh*. tolong!!!

No comments: