Thursday, 21 March 2013

Me

I am a person.
I am a girl.
I am a teenager. *still 19 y.o you know :p
I am a daughter.
I am a student.
I am a friend.
I am not perfect.
I am not genius.
I am not pretty.
I am not rich.
I am clumsy.
I am lazy.
I am moody.
I am chubby. Oh no no. I am fat.
I am short.
I have dark skin.
I have a low self-esteem.
I am a coward.
I am slightly crazy
I am not a good person.
I love eating.
I love singing.
I love dancing.
I love crying.
I love blogging.
I love selfcamera-ing.
I love cats.
I love sweets.
I love chocolates.
I love marshmallow.
I love korea.
I love kpop.
I love teddy bear.
I love rilakkuma.
I love blue.

I love being simple.
And complicated at the same time.
I love being moderate.
I love being ME.
Just me.

What is the most precious thing?
I am a servant of Allah SWT.
A khalifah who has my own responsibilities in this challenging world.
I am precious.
You are precious.
We are precious.
So, do say Alhamdulillah. Be grateful for being who you are :)

No comments: