Saturday, 1 February 2014

Day and Night

Where are you, what are you doing?
Thoughts of you have switched my days and nights
I get dizzy, my head spins
Whenever I see you even for a moment

How much more do I have to love for you to know my heart?
How much more time has to pass for you to love me?
Because I always have a lot of tears, because I’m a fool who can’t even speak
My heart hurts
Today feels a bit longer than yesterday

Wherever you are, whatever you’re doing
We can’t meet, just like day and night
My steps away and I quiet my breath in case you notice
Whenever even my finger tips touch you

Even when tomorrow comes and
I have to look at you from behind alone
I’m still ok with it, I can still be happy



Takde idea nak membebel hewhew :p
Just fall in love with this song. OST Master's Sun. Baru habes tengok semalam. Best la jugak. Tapi banyak tutup mata dari bukak mata. Biasa lah aku mana boleh tengok cite hantu =.= Tengok sebab nak tengok hero hensem je kekeke

Dua tiga hari ni sibuk dengan kenduri makcik makcik. Dari semalam sampai hari isnin penuh kenduri zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: