Friday, 7 March 2014

The end .

I think I should stop.
For my own good sake.

I should stop blogging.
I should stop complaining here and there.
I should stop hurting other's feeling either intentionally or not.
I should stop talking behind their back.
I should stop selling my daily stories to everyone.
I should stop wasting other's precious time who were reading my blog.

Instead,
I should learn being grateful for what I had.
I should act more than talking.

I started writing after SPM.
Just to occupy my leisure time.
Just for fun.

But nowadays I realize that my writing is too open for everyone.
How many hearts that I have scratched?
And how should I apologize to the heart owners?

So here I want to say that I am truly sorry.
For what I have written or told that might be hurt you.
I apologize from deep of my heart.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.

A very big thank you for all the visits. Goodbye peeps :)

No comments: