Monday, 16 June 2014

Pfffftttt

I can't focus.
I know.
My desire to return home this upcoming weekend is too high.
Damn.
I want to run away.
From this miserable life.
I hate exam mood very very much.
Everyone is like pressuring me with their behavior unconsciously.
But I know that is not their attention to do so.
You can't blame them Amalia -_-
They love studying.
Like 24 hours per day.
It's a normal thing.
Study is the priority right now.
When our second professional exam is just around the corner.
It's just.
I don't want to be at this situation.
Alone.
I haven't start anything yet.
Yes I'd opened Pathology book for three days.
But I didn't read it.
I want.
But I can't.
Today I just managed to read plus minus one over eighteen portion of a topic.
Pfftttt.
I want to go home !
Nangessssss
Two days ago me joining friends' liqa with their anak buah.
Adek adek first year juniors.
At dominos.
They asked for some advice for their first pro exam.
I did give them some randomly.
The peculiar thing here is my own friends' explanation about me -___-
Quite shocking duhhh.

"Kak Amalia macam nih. Dia study last minute. Tapi dia jenis bole masuk banyak banyak benda sekaligus. Non-stop. Dekat dekat exam dia sampai tahap tak tido sampai pagi sebab nak habeskan syllabus."

Am i like that?
Haha funny.
Actually i am procrastinator.
Do not be like me, adek adek.
Study just like the way you are.
Siksa tau nak cover banyak nihhhhh huwargghhhhh nak makan orangggg
I'm quite stressed and got a headache over nothing when seeing them studying hard.
But I know.
They also feel the same when seeing me with my korean stuff almost all the time kahkahkah
Fair and square.

Tapi tolong Amalia. Kau dah ketinggalan kot. Pharmaco. Microbe. Ko jangan maen maen T^T Please be rajin please. Pleaseeeeeee. Nanti anak anak perangai sejibik macam kau tak boleh salahkan orang laen. Inche suami, I hope you do complete me. Harapnya tak pemalas macam aku kalo tak habes hancusssss keturunan ><

Erk kaitan?
Kbye love u :3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haii awakkk...gud lark exam..muahahaha

NikAmaliaNasrulliana said...

hai awakkkk good luck jugak hihihihi