Friday, 19 September 2014

Bananabananana

Main symptom of homesick. Bila tengok gambar umi ngan ayah, rasa nak nanges. Bila call, rasa nak nanges. When I'm writing about them, nanges dah pun. I need to boost up my spirit. Makin hari makin dekat dengan klinik. Takut. I don't know anyone's else feeling, but mine, I know that I'm scared. I keep telling myself, "I can't do this", "I don't like to do this," "Why I have to do this?" I'm not fully prepared yet. Belum nampak flow dia macam mana. Bila dapat patient tu, kita nak buat apa? I have no idea. I learnt it, but then I forget about it. So read please! Haihh, don't know where to start. How to build interest in what we are doing? Or. Is it just because me myself keep whispering I can't do this and that? O Allah, please give us strength in whatever we are doing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mana 2nd paragraph? hehe;)

NikAmaliaNasrulliana said...

ada la. awak je yang tak nampak hiks ☺

Anonymous said...

hai kakakss cantik..if i had a flower for everytime i think of u, i could walk 4ever in my garden..sweet x ittewss..haha

NikAmaliaNasrulliana said...

oh thankssssss :3