Sunday, 24 May 2015

Only if.

Only me is suffering. It's unfair. I want to forget everything. I don't want to be a loser. Waiting for something that won't be coming. Watching you being the sweet talker with the other soul. It's quite painful for me, crying hard while hoping you will stop. Pro exam syndrome is coming again. I think I should just block up someone who I should. I should make this blog private again. Before I'm starting to doodle up some stories which are not worth to be remembered. I should let that part of me go. That part of me who likes to be clingy. I should be independent. If you want to fall down, just fall down alone Amalia. Get up by yourself. Do not depend on the others. Experience should be the best teacher. Ya Allah lead me to a straight path, may You make things easy for me. The denture, the twin block, the assignments, the final exams, the general surgery and general medicine long case and short case examination and many more. Allahuyusahhil.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bersabarlah kerna Tuhan pasti akan berikan yang terbaik untukmu dan juga bagi ku -sahabatmu😘

Anonymous said...

sabar eh awak.sdih kte bce cte awak.-,-

NikAmaliaNasrulliana said...

amboiii sahabat yang mana ni hahaha oke thanks sahabat <3

NikAmaliaNasrulliana said...

sedehhhh betoiii niii T.T