Thursday, 18 February 2016

Chapter 7

"Being slow doesn't mean you fail. You just take a longer path than the others."

I do hope so. But the reality hits me hard. Being slow in all things makes me slowly lose my respect towards myself. I don't blame my fate. I just blame myself not be able to catch up with other friends. I'm glad to learn many things from my mistakes, but when there are too many mistakes, I tend to blame myself more and more. Is the quote really true? Or is it too early to determine whether we are success or not? Maybe because I'm slow, the classmates do not want me to be their assistant in the clinic. Although they know I don't have patient on that day, they ask other person from other group to be their assistant. And they always asked if I have patient or not as they brought two patients, so they want to borrow my cubicle. Always me being their target. When I asked if they have more patients, they just keep silent, but then during the clinical session both of the partners brought their patients. It's okayyy, it is theif rizq, not mine. I don't realize it's actually easy to be greedy. Next time, I think I should save up the patients, not to give them to other people easily. Life is a competition. Your friends are not only your friends, but they are also your competitor. Easy. Done.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

kte bukan kedekut pt atau apa. hari tu mmg supposedly kte yg bwk pt sbb da set appointment b4 pi umrah dia nak xla secepat mungkin sbb sakit & partner kte setuju. rupanya salah faham dia setuju untuk date session perio je tukar bukan os. jadi sbb dia pun nak cepat xla pt utk start prostho n kte pun da janji dgn pt kte n lg satu partner pun dah dpt pt xla jd semua bawak. sori amalia, next time will not happen again. ble ada yg suggest nak buat camtu lg kte dah refuse sbb akan menyusahkan ramai orang kecuali la sorang competency/demo os yg lg 2 boleh bwk pt masing2. once again, sorry tau.

nik amalia nasrulliana said...

it's okayy. lepas dahh. tapi tak tuju kat sape2 pun sebab ramai buat benda sama. sebut secara general ja :3

Anonymous said...

Ok no hard feelings. Nak delete comment atas tu tau

nik amalia nasrulliana said...

oraitttt ;D